Whether you are a seasoned web shopper or a newbie you should have fun shopping here at Images by Davido. Since each web store has a slightly different way of doing business, please use the glossary to further your understanding of how we do business at Images by Davido.
- Sign In Link - (also known as Register or Log In) Use this link to either create a new account, make a purchase, or check the status of an order.
- Register - (Also known as Sign In or Log In) - As a new customer you cannot purchase on this site until you create an account (except for Google Checkout). Use the Sign In link or the My Account link to access the Registration portion of the Sign In/Registration page and create your new account.
- Sign Out - When you have finished shopping use this link to properly close.
- If you had items in your shopping cart, they have been saved. The items you saved in your cart will be restored when you Sign (back) In to your account.
- Shopping Cart (also know as Cart) - Using your mouse and key board you can select items for purchase. Two shopping carts are available; either a temporary (Visitor's) cart or a Secure Permanent (Member's) cart.
- Visitor's Cart -When you visit, you are provided a Visitor's Cart. You do not have to Sign In or Create a Profile to use your Visitor's Cart. If you leave the store and have items in the Visitor's Cart, it will be emptied. There is no record kept of your visit to the store or the contents of your Visitor's Cart.
- Member's (Secure) Cart - Signing in (and creating a profile) will change your shopping cart's status from Visitor's to Member's and will save its contents. You must acquire a Member's Cart to make purchase(s). To acquire a Member's Cart simply Sign In and Register (create a profile). If you leave the store and have items in your Member's Cart, the contents will be "remembered" (the contents of the cart will be saved). When you return, you can Log In and continue to shop or you can complete the remaining purchase process steps.
- My Account - Your account information here at Images by Davido. When you Sign In/Login you are granted access to your account information allowing you to:
- View order status and transaction details.
- View or change my account information.
- View or change entries in my address book.
- Change my account password.
- Email Notifications
- Subscribe or unsubscribe from newsletters.
- SSL - Secure Socket Layer. A protocol used herein that protects ALL data from eavesdropping by encrypting it. Encryption is the process of converting a message, the plaintext, into a new encrypted message, the ciphertext. Although the plaintext is readable by everyone, the ciphertext will be completely unintelligible to an eavesdropper. We use COMODO SSL.
- Keywords - Words or numbers (name, id, etc) used to find useful results in searches on the website. Just input your word or ID number in the search box and press the search button. If our search engine does not understand your input it will take you to the Advanced Search page, so you can further define your keywords.
- Search Engine - Embedded in the gallery and store is an online search engine allowing you quickly search and view the images and pages contained herein using keywords or numbers.
- Shipping - When ordering choose between USPS-Priority ($5.95), FedEx-Next Business Day ($10.75), or Canada USPS-Ground ($15.95). Upon order completion (prints made) it will be shipped within 24 hours. The time it takes for you to receive your order depends on the shipping method you select.
Shopping Cart - Shopping Cart (also know as Cart or Shopping Basket) - Using your mouse and key board you can select items for purchase. Two shopping carts are available; either a temporary (Visitor's) cart or a Secure Permanent (Member's) cart.
- Visitor's Cart -When you visit, you are automatically provided a Visitor's Cart. You do not have to Sign In or Create a Profile to use your Visitor's Cart. If you leave the store and have items in the Visitor's Cart, it will be emptied. There is no record kept of your visit to the store or the contents of your Visitor's Cart.
- Member's (Secure) Cart - Logging In/Signing in (and creating a profile) will change your shopping cart's status from Visitor's to Member's and will save its contents. You must acquire a Member's Cart to make purchase(s). To acquire a Member's Cart, Log In/Sign In and Register (create a profile).
- Add to Cart - A clickable button is provided allowing you to add an item to your shopping cart. It is the first step in the Images by Davido purchase process.
- Check Cart - A clickable link is provided allowing you to check the contents of your shopping cart. The link is located above the Add to Cart button.
- Payment Details - Step 4 of the purchase process. This page provides secure detailed information regarding your Payment. Editing of your billing information is allowed on this page.Â You acknowledge the Terms and Conditions bound toÂ your purchase orÂ order by ticking theÂ appropriate box on this page.
- Order Confirmation - Step 5 of the purchase process. This page provides secure detailed information regarding Confirmation of your order including Billing andÂ Delivery. Editing of all information regarding your order is allowed here.
- Order Status - Your completed order will have a status as to where it is in the order cycle. There are four: (1) Pending, (2)Processing, (3) Delivered, or (4) Update.
- Print Sizes (w/Prices) - Choose the size of the print via the Print Size drop down box. Landscape print's dimensions are width by height. Portrait dimensions are height by width.
NOTE: Some prints allow only a few choices. All dimensions are in terms of longest side vs shortest side. The longest side of a landscape print is its width. The longest side of a portrait print is its height. The smallest print size you can purchase is 5 X 7 and the largest is 24 X 36.
- Print Finishes (w/Prices) - Choose the print finish via the Print Finishes drop down box. There are only two choices: (1) Matte finish and (2) Pearlescent finish. Matte is a flat (non-glossy) finish and is the default finish at no additional cost. Pearlescent finish is a shiny (glossy) finish and has a fee related to it.
- NOTE : Shipping fees after you when you complete your order. When you purchase a variety of prints (mixed sizes and/or finishes) do not complete your order until all selections (number prints, sizes, finishes) have been completed. havecreate this as "an order'". There is no additional shipping fee for an single order.
- Profile - The Log In/Sign In page is where you create your personal Customer Profile providing your own secure account, a Member's Cart, order status checking, previous order review, print your invoice, and other member benefits. Additionally it allows you to shop PayPal or use your credit card. (Note: Your profile is protected by a COMODO SSL).
- Downloading and Business Purchase Information - If you are interested in downloading an image or making an image purchase (instead of a print purchase) is currently unavailable; however send an email request (use the following link: Customer Service . Please include ID of image you are requesting (in the space provided in the Subject Area). Thank you